The Laboratory School ELA & Math Percentile Rank Growth
- Attendance Daily, weekly and year to date attendance percentages report. Note that this report shows school attendance data on a 2 week day lag. For a complete attendance report, please go to Statistical Summaries and click on the “Attendance” tab. Register Total number of current students in attendance with breakdown by gender, ethnicity, as well as Special Education and English Language Learners.
- Budget Summary This report displays a summary of the school's budget (scheduled items) as it appears in Galaxy. The budget is presented by section, with summaries of positions and budget amounts by assignment, subject or grade depending on the section.
- Building/School Facilities Report Reports and general information about the conditions of the school building, including accessibility status and department of health reports.
- Statistical Summaries The Statistical Summaries web site highlights summaries of various important DOE statistics including official enrollment, regional attendance, citywide exam results in reading and math, and employee headcounts. In addition, the site provides links to more detailed attendance and enrollment data.
- Galaxy Budget Allocations This report displays the school's budget allocations as they appear in Galaxy. Click here for a detailed explanation of these allocations.
- Expenditure Total expenditures report by school as well as citywide.
Progress Report Overview
The NYC Progress Report Overview provides a summary of a school’s Progress Report, designed to help families interpret the Progress Report and understand important information about school performance.
Progress Report Overview 2011-2012
Progress Report Overview 2010-2011
Progress Report Overview 2009-2010
The NYC Progress Report measures student year-to-year progress, compares each school to peer schools, and rewards success in moving all students forward, especially students with the greatest needs. For more information about the Progress Report, click here.
Progress Report 2011-2012
Progress Report 2010-2011
Progress Report 2009-2010
Learning Environment Survey
Learning Environment Survey Report 2011-2012
Learning Environment Survey Report 2010-2011
Learning Environment Survey Report 2009-2010
This report provides a view of a school's learning environment based on responses from parents, teachers, and middle and high school students to the annual Learning Environment Survey. For additional information about the survey, click here.
Annual School Report Card
The Annual School Report card provides statistics about a school, including enrollment, demographics, and student achievement. It has three parts:
Accountability and Overview Report 2010-2011
Accountability and Overview Report 2009-2010
Accountability and Overview Report 2008-2009
The Accountability and Overview Report provides enrollments, average class size, demographic factors, attendance and suspensions, teacher qualifications, and staff counts. It also provides accountability results by accountability measure and performance on accountability measures. Accountability measures at the elementary/middle level are English language arts, mathematics, and science; at the secondary level, they are English language arts, mathematics, and graduation rate.